MY INTRODUCING WITH THE NEW ONE..

5:37 AM

Hahaha...my introducing not finish yet..this is the last one..
hak3..
so..before I start..just wanna say..."MY TOOTH IS HURT!!!!!!"..huhuh
sakit gigi..
so painful..
wanna find a dental to "palam" my Teeth..huhu
ok la..let me continue introducing them..lalalala


MY NEW PRECIOUS PERSON IN MY LIFE...(MORE IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE..DA BETAMBAH..HEHE)

CIk Nadia@Cik Angah@ kakak aku yg mucuk..hak3..
know her early this year..hehe
From Selangor...but now study in Unimas in Sarawak..
student of art
Always call me "dak mucuk"..hahaha
sweet and nice person...
always like to say "babab kang"
hahaha
urm..nothin much to tell about her...next time may be..hehe
sory kakak...naty adik cite g ek..hehe

Farha is her name...known as Vespalulu...hahahaha
Stay at Kedah ssame as me...jodoh kot...hahahaha
know her early this year...
really heart this gurl..hehe
Sayang Bangat sama budak ini..hehe
still study in SMK. Asma...skolah dak2 pndai..:P
Suka gaduh dgn dia..hahaha
minat band 30 seconds to mars..same as me..
like vespa...and mochacino..hahaha
kiddy..:P
thats all about her..:P..hehe

THEY ARE TWO PEOPLE THAT IMPORTANT TO ME TOO...HEHE

THATS ALL TONITE..TOMORROW I NEED TO GO TO LANGKAWI..HUHU
WORKING..
good nite all...wassalam...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ngeh2..tmbh agy..x cukup mklumat agi tuh ;p cyg adik mucuk2 ;p

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images