6:46 PM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND GUD MORNING..HUHU

helow...damn...last night i cannot online...my pc was corrupted and being busted...damn...huhu
just need to be patient with that sux..huhu
actually..i want to build a new one..but my budget isn't enough yet..huhu
hurm...yesterday nothing special happen...just like other days...going to office....working..eating..sleeping..huhu
for today i will go to UUM to check the pc problem....hehe
and i will go now..
so my blog today is finish in here...continue tomorrow.,..haha
before i left this new post..this is what i want to share..something like poem...create it myself...:P

MY WORLD IS

My World Is, In You Somewhere
Without You What Am I? Nothing At All.
In My Soul, Is Your Soul.
Oh, My Companion
In My Eyes, The Dream Of Your Beauty Has Been Adorned.
At First Sight, I Made You My Own.
This Is My Wish, That You Always Sit There In Front Of Me.
It Seems Like This, My Love; The Way We Met..
Was Like A Dewy Veil; The Flowers Of My Desire Bloomed.
The Earth And The Heavens Are Saying This..
We Will Never Be Apart

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images