CONTINUE WITH INTRODUCING..HEHE

5:40 PM

THIS IS ALL MY SWEETIE PIE..WITHOUT THEM WHO IS ME...:p

Tuan Badan empunya nama..Cik Rin(mystery gurl)..haha
i know her since 2007-now...my best special friend..
my caunselor...always give me an advise..
everyday like to write "pengajaran ari nie" n "persoalan ari ni"
the most sweet and "gila2" friends for me.
stay at Shah A
lam Selangor...(3 kali x jadi jumpa)..huhu
MY b
ad...I had no budget to go to meet her..huhu
stu
dy in UiTM Shah Alam student of Degree in Masscom
Love her so damn much!!!!
thats all about her...next...


MY first japanese friend in the world(my sweetheart haha) Her name Mery Wada.. phils girl who live in japan for a long time..hehe same age with me...stay in Osaka..before this..she stay In Sendai.. Study at Kansai Gadai as a student of Language Translator..hehe really love her..always teach me japanese language. we know each other since 2005-now really long huh... she like soy bean..:P ok...thats all about her that i know..:P next..

Hazirah is her name...:P My little sis...(Adik Mucuk)..haha
Stay At POrt DIckson,Negeri Sembilan...
still In Secondary school..form 4..

lazy gurl..just know to online..haha
seh like to bla bla bla to me...hahaha always back up me..:P adik..sorry i dun have many point to tell about u.. syg adik mucuk..hahaha next...

Miss Nana...hehe..she is my cuppycake...hehe my godd friens too.... just finished SPM last year.. now she waiting to futher his study in IPT.. will got a driving license this week..haha i know she is really excited..:P stay at puchong..i know her since 2007-now... wanna go to meet her..hehe..(ajak bawa ronda2 nek keta)..:P thats all about her...:P

Miss Awinz..hehe she is my bestie...:P sweet gurlz from perak..hehe know her since early 2008-now.. study at polytechnic tanjung malim may be..hehe student of diploma in civil engineering..hehe... look like a little shy girl..hehe thats all about her..:P next!!!

MY aibo...cik Amila...:P know her since 2007 - now... my teammate in power ranger..hahaha pink ranger..:P look like a matured girl.. but she's just 15 years old..hehe sweet person..nice to everybody...and pinky gurl..hak3 she's a johorian...wanna meet her but jauh sangat..hahaha my little princess too..:P thats all about her..:P

Miss Fazreen...
hehe..she is my sweetie too..hehe
know her since 2007-now..hehe
stay at KL...forgot where..just know KL>.hehe
still study...form 4 @ 16 years old
study in "sekolah Asrama Penuh"..hahaha
she's like to ice skating and shopping..haha
glamorous..:P
thats all about her...


OKay..this is all my old friends and my all sweetie pie..
okay...next time i will introduce my new best friends...hoho..mmg banyak...tapi x kira..aku nak kasi tau gak..korang kena baca..x baca aku sekeh..muahahaha

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. eyt abg buchok!!
    kite form5 la!!
    eeii.....!!
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images