NEW TAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

7:06 PM

What were you doing 5 years ago?

2004...still school boy..hahaha…:P…enjoy my life with classmate…being a bad boy…

What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?

1. Working(keja la sangat)
2. Chatting(bkan ade org layan pon..)
3. Sleeping(my favourite hobby..hahaha)
4. Gamez..hahaha
5. tut….tut…..tut….

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?

1. Cokodok
2. Bread
3. chocobi
4. Lolipop
5. jejemput


What are 5 jobs you've had?

1.penanam anggur
2.Suri Rumah(dr dulu smpi skrg)
3.Student(from kindergarten 2008)
4.-now..computer technician
5.-next…tut…tut…tut….????

what are 5 things that you do if you were billionaire?

1. Sedekah
2. Buy my company…kick my boss tutt…..
3. Open xpress jejemput making factory
4. Buy AMD company..hahaha
5. buat rider system…pastu anta kesemua masked rider g amerika dgn Israel…haha..musnahkan diorg…

5 songs that you know all the lyrics to: (5 je? kacang....)

1. lagu 3 kupang
2. Negaraku
3. Lagu Negeri Kedah
4. sepohon kayu..daunnya rimbun
5. iman adalah mutiara.

5 bad habits

1. pemalas..hahaha
2. kelam kabut
3. tido sekiranya ada peluang
4. selalu lupa kalo letak barang kat mana2..
5. mengkritik orang…hahahaha

5 things you like doing:

1. men tenet
2. men game
3. kaco awek..
4. g kedai computer..tanya harga…tapi x beli..
5. temenung seorang diri

What are 5 places where you have lived?

1. ayer itam
2. Alor star
3. taman putra jaya
4. Jalan tanjung bendahara
5. Kedah darul Aman

5 persons that i love to tag?

1- My Rin
2-My nana
3-My Farha
4-My kakak(cik angah)
5-My Mery

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images