Assalamualaikum.

5:35 PM

Its been close to one month that I stay in Kahang..near Kluang Johor...
Hurm...
Some kind of boring...
wanna go back to my hometown...damn!!!
I wanna have my old life back...
hang out with my friends... Lepaking dgn diorg mlm2 after blik keja...haish...
This Kahang is totally dead at night..
No entertainment...damn!!!
so bored...I wanna something that can make me enjoyfull!!
huhu
But I need to redha with all of this..May be ada Hikmah behind all of this..
hurm..
I already delete myrakan Account..
hahaha...
i know people don't appreciate my appearance in there..
so..its better for me to disappear from there..
now..my myspace account already delete too..
but I have my new account...hoho...
I have my own reason to do all of this...
hurm..
I am just a weak person...
I need to be strong!!!
Ganbatte faiz!!
InsyaAllah u can do it...hoho..
thats all for today..
I am now working as Computer technician Under SPA in SK Kahang..
for all Johorian..they may be know this place..hoho..
See U again

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images