ITS BEEN LONG TIME..

3:33 AM

its been long time i didn't write something in here...
but..when i met her back..i start to realize something...she give me back my soul to start writing again...and now...for 2 days...i write this..and already finish it...she give me an idea when i look her picture....she my lucky charm...:)


this is for you....without title...

you are in each experience of mine…
you are in each feeling of mine…
you are in all my moments…
and in my nights and days as well.
with His grace, you are the one
at each place, you are the one…
where-ever, whenever I see…
you are there, at the moment…
you are the world to me…
and beyond that in all the worlds too…
all the way from the earth to the skies…
I can see you everywhere…
you are the one, beyond all limits…
you are the one, within me too…
how shall i express this to you…
and in what way…
how much I love you…
even if i see your shadow…
I feel like going near it and embrace it with my eyes…
you are the way itself…
and that which I always wished for…
you are that destination…
how shall I tell you that
lost in the nights…
you are the lovely dreams I get
and how shall I tell you ?
about all those words…
which refresh your body with love…
you are the one, who started it all
you are one, the height of my love…
you are my intention to live…
and the reason itself is you…
the answer of mine is you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images