Weekend!!!

4:30 PM

Salam... So weekend is back yeah!!!After a few week with full of job and duty...now..I'm already free to make my own activity without any disturbation..hahahaha...today.....21/11/2010,Sunday...
wake up at 8 AM...hohoho....i think its early for me....normally i woke up at 11 Am..muahahaha...funny..:P Today I will follow my friend attend to his officemate wedding..hehe..
Hurm..
last night i was hanging out with Usop to the town...to wacth Iffa join in Traditional Zapin dance competition...hoho..they've got second place in that competition...omedetto!!!hehehe..
after that we going to Bowling nad Karaoke....hoho..releasing my tension..hehehe...nad after that..we going back to home and............. Zzzzzzz...hahahaha....:P
But it was really enjoyed last night...hohoho...Credit to my bestie usop-san...hohoh.....
I will update my blog later k...see yah!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images