CAMP AT SEDILI DAMAI RESORT

11:58 PM

Salam...It's been a long time i think that I didn't Update my blog..dem...hehehe
So thats what I can share with you all my friends...
Last week I was joined my friends bring our student attend a camping At Damai Sedili Resort...
What a Great Experience...Spending my weekend with my fellas...Its great!!!haha
The location of the camping was at Sedili Damai Resort at Tanjung Sedili Kota Tinggi Johor.
After we arrived there...We leave our student to their Fasilitator for two days and we make our own activity...hehehe
so I will share some of my picture in here..hope you enjoy it...



this is few of my friends who join us in this trip


Our Boss with Our GPK and school worker

hehehe..my Arbalez(the brown one)

Me with my Arbalez

Take a Lunch..We are so straving after sent our student

Tanjung Sedili from Tanjung Sedili High bridge

Walking at the bay near our resort so nice...

Me, Sharul and hidzir..like an artist making album cover..hahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images