-.-"

10:56 PM

Salam...
wow...i am start to saving a lot of my money now..
need to wait my salary this 25th..damn!!!
huhu...got a little tired after finish all my job..huhuhu...
but..hehe..today i really shining..it make me remember to my hometown..huhuh
i wanna go back to my hometown..oh aloq staq..i really miss u...your air....your scenery of sawah padi...sawah still have in kahang..but not same as my place..
i cannot wait till this CNY..i am going home for a weeks yeah!!!hehehe
my childhood friends...my ex-officemates..all my family..my little cousin..hehehe
really wanna see them..
wah..kentang la...
really bored la when u dont have any owrk to do..huhuhu
hurm..i dont have any ideas to share today..but don worry...i will try to find one to share tomorrow..adios..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images