THE NEW GAME WILL BEGAN...

7:56 AM

Salam...
hoho... long time me not updating my blog..
really long..huhuhu...
well..that's because i am quite busy lately..
so i need to settle all the shit damn thing first...
now i have some space to write this diary..hehe
what happen today yeah..thats nothing much..
but i am quite happy....
i am found back my friend from my poly...
hehe
long time not see them...
we'll talk about many thing..
hehe..so miss lol..
so..thats all..
the 2009 is close to end..
next will be 2010...hope this year is a great year for me..
2009 really leave me full of bitter memory...really2 bitter..
and....i don't want to remember that..
but..not all bitter..its still a place for some sweet memory..
working in EOVS for half year...
be with all my officemate...hehe
and after i got a job in my new place..
i found my new life..
i am struglling in new place..
to make the best..to be the best...
I know her for a while..but our faith said that we cannot be together..so i accept it with this open heart..:)
but my sweetest memory is working in Mc D..
i got a lot of cool friend in there...i miss them so damn much!!!
huhuhu..i am really glad if that memory came back..but...life must goes on..
so...we need to look in front..and continue walking....:)
hurm...
thats all tonight..
thats a lot of thing that i want to share..but dun worry i will continue it tomorrow InsyaAllah..:)
adios...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images