THIS A LITTLE LOVE SONG...

7:29 PM

In this wide world on this one blue planet in the vast universe
A little love goes flying out to the small island where you are
Time has passed since I met you, and my love letters grow in number
Suddenly we were calling out to each other, sometimes harshly or painfully
A gentle song will echo far into the distance and change the world
Hey, I’m right beside you like someone who’s dear to you
You’re the only one whom I want it to reach, hear my love song

You notice my love and even on this dark path, the moon shines on our days
I’ll never let go of your hand, my feelings are strong, an eternal promise
An eternal abyss, I know I’ll mean the words I say again with all my heart
But it won’t be enough, and I’ll cry tears of joy
I can’t express how I feel so I’ll just hold you

If this is a dream, don’t wake up, if this is a dream, don’t wake up
The time I spent with you will become an eternal star
Hey, I’m right beside you like someone who’s dear to you
You’re the only one whom I want it to reach, hear my love song

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images